2 Day 1 Night Cruise on Bhaya Classic
2 Day 1 Night Cruise on Bhaya Classic
Our 2 day 1 night Halong Bay cruise puts you front and centre in the magnificent natural landscape of Halong Bay. Step aboard and sail quietly among countless rugged islands, and sheer cliff faces topped by lush jungle. On board the Bhaya Classic, sit back and enjoy remarkable cuisine while taking in unparalleled scenes of natural beauty.
- Adult: US$225 per person
- Child US$176 per child 2 – 12 years old
- Children under the age of 2years are free when sharing the parents bed.
- These prices are based on 2 people sharing.
- A single supplement is US$ 70 per person per night
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms
- Kayak in the midst of Karst Mountains, around the Dark and Bright Lagoon areas.
- Visit one of the most beautiful caves in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave.
- Join a cooking demonstration with Vietnamese traditional cuisine, or an early Taichi class.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- Daily departure from Hanoi
- Departs from your hotel or home daily at 8:00am returning the following day at 4:00pm
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY
|08:00||Start departure from Hanoi – your pick up is included in your package price|
|12:00||Arrive to Bhaya Cafe at Tuan Chau Island.|
|12:45||Board: Welcome drinks and a quick briefing of the itinerary and safety information by our Cruise Manager.|
|13:00||Let the vacation begin with a set menu lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by Chicken Rock, Finger Islet, and Frog Islet.|
Arrive to Dark and Bright Lagoon and visit the area by rowboat or kayak. Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception. Anticipate a great chance to see Cat Ba Langur, one of the rarest langurs left.
|16:30||Return to main boat for swimming around the area, relaxing on sundeck or indulging yourself with spa service.|
|17:00||Bar opens for the Happy Hour “Buy one get one free”.|
|17:30||Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow).|
|19:00||Set menu dinner will be served in the restaurant.|
|21:00||Free time to be spent watching a movie in the restaurant, squid fishing at reception, or relaxing at the bar.|
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
|06:15||Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available.|
|07:00||Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant.|
|07:45||Discover Surprise Cave, one of the biggest caves in Halong Bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.|
|09:00||Back to main boat for check out: please put your baggage out to the corridor and settle your bill at reception.|
|09:30||Brunch will be served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to harbor.|
|10:30||Disembark to Tuan Chau Marina and depart for Hanoi - return transfer to Hanoi included in package price|
|15:00||Return to Hanoi.|
Included in Package:
- Two days on Bhaya Classic cruising Halong Bay with one night accommodation on board.
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and 1 brunch.
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising.
- Use of kayaks.
- Sung Sot Cave tour.
- Tour of the Dark and Bright Lagoon.
- Tax, service fees and insurance on board.
- Other airfare, visa, transfer and hotel arrangements not clearly noted as included.
- Personal expenditures, beverages and all spa services.
- All other services not clearly noted as included.
- Inclement weather, tide levels and operating conditions at sea may force changes in cruise itinerary and schedule at any time. Kayaking and swimming excursions, in particular, may be cancelled due to rough weather.
- Cruise offers fusion cuisine: international, seafood and Vietnamese. Advise Bhaya at least one (1) week ahead of departure about any specific food preferences, dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Port authorities insist on advance registration including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. At check-in a valid passport is required.
- Port authority may deny boarding if these conditions are not met.
- Free Wi-Fi available on terrace deck, but note that the internet signal at sea suffers frequent interruption.
- Payments must be paid in full at the time of booking with Tet Lifestyle Collection
- Please note that credit card details are required to guarantee your booking.
- The full payment is charged to your credit card upon confirmation.
- Cancellations only become effective once the Tet Lifestyle Collection sales office receives notification of cancellation in by email
- Should you be forced to cancel your cruise booking, 14 days prior to cruise date No charge. If less then 13 days prior to your cruise date 100% cancellation charge is applicable.
- No refunds will be made for unused services or no-shows.
- Please allow up to 15 days for the refund to appear in your account.
- Passengers shall bear all refund fees/ charges imposed by the bank regarding the refund process.